Was it so easy for you?

by February 29, 2020 0 comments
Why was it so easy for you to make it so hard for me? 

Yes, it was pretty easy falling for you. I made it look difficult somehow. 

I held myself back for so many years. But when I finally fell for you, I figured out, why it was no less than an extraterrestrial beautiful moment of my life.

And after that very moment, I found myself slowly wanting to spend all my moments with you. It was simple and easy. 

You were also talking, smiling, laughing, eating, reading with me, but now when you are not even talking to me, I find it even more difficult to get back up, when I had fallen so very very hard.

What's more difficult is to survive every moment without knowing the reason why you changed all of a sudden. 

Was it so easy for you? 

Why it's so hard for me? 

Why do I fear so much to lose you, when you're not even mine.

If it was actually so easy for you to make it so hard for me, (as you made it look like) would you mind answering one question of mine... Why am I so scared to lose what I don't even have?

Abhishek Choudhary

Lawyer, Writer

I'm an Indian lawyer and I practice law at the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. I'm passionate, funny, tenacious, courageous and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. But more than everything, I'm just human and I have weaknesses, I make mistakes and I experience sadness, but I learn from all these things to make me a better person and a better human.

0 comments:

Post a Comment