I still fall for you every day

by February 05, 2020 0 comments

Have I fallen for a heart that will never love me back?

Have I fallen for a mind that will never understand my value?

Have I fallen for the hands that will never hold me safe?

Have I fallen for the hairs that will never be cuddled by my fingers?

Have I fallen for the eyes that will never look into mine?

Have I fallen for the smile that will never make my heart skip a beat?

Have I fallen for the touch that will never make me feel loved?

Have I fallen for the voice that will never say my name?

Have I fallen for the laugh that will never make me laugh?

Have I fallen for the silly talks that will never make my day interesting?

Have I fallen for the innocence that will never make my morning beautiful?

Have I fallen for the one, whom I cannot have?

Have I fallen for someone, who will never be brave enough to fall for me?

Knowing everything, I still fall for you every day!

And I don’t know why, I’ll never finish falling in love with you!



Abhishek Choudhary

Lawyer, Writer

I'm an Indian lawyer and I practice law at the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. I'm passionate, funny, tenacious, courageous and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. But more than everything, I'm just human and I have weaknesses, I make mistakes and I experience sadness, but I learn from all these things to make me a better person and a better human.

0 comments:

Post a Comment