Own Your Own Story

by January 18, 2020 0 comments
You've got to own your own story, every single snippet of it. 

You must realize that every high and every low you've been through is now a part of your own story, whether or not you want it to be. 

At times although you realize things went differently, for reasons obviously not in your control, you have to admit they can't just be reversed now.

Life goes on, and the story must go on.

The best you can do, before writing your future, is to try to come to terms with your past. 

Once you compose the life, the thing you can do is try to reconcile with your past.

Once you're out of your past, you'll see the possibility in the blank pages ahead of you. Pages you can write new stories on. Stories, you'll only, own, every single snippet of it. 

You’ll then realize you still are left with so much of your story to be written.

Abhishek Choudhary

Lawyer, Writer

I'm an Indian lawyer and I practice law at the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. I'm passionate, funny, tenacious, courageous and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. But more than everything, I'm just human and I have weaknesses, I make mistakes and I experience sadness, but I learn from all these things to make me a better person and a better human.

0 comments:

Post a Comment