That's exactly how much I love you

by February 22, 2020 0 comments
This is for you...

There is no parallel universe where the atoms collide at the right time. 

Wrong people right time, and right time wrong people, happens. 

You never meet the right people at the wrong time because the right people are timeless.  

So whatever thing is right there with you, if it feels right, if it feels like the force of universe itself is making it happen, trust it, believe it and hold it. Don't let it go! 

And if at all it doesn't feel right, then believe what I say next, "you'll always be mine, somewhere in the back of my mind... and I'll look for your first in my next life... that's exactly how much I love you".



  

Abhishek Choudhary

Lawyer, Writer

I'm an Indian lawyer and I practice law at the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. I'm passionate, funny, tenacious, courageous and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. But more than everything, I'm just human and I have weaknesses, I make mistakes and I experience sadness, but I learn from all these things to make me a better person and a better human.

0 comments:

Post a Comment