You’re the one...

by February 14, 2020 0 comments

Every night, I struggle with words that could best describe how special you are to me,
and every next morning, I know this pursuit would continue, perhaps forever.

You’re the one I'd never mind losing sleep for,
and you’re the one I'd never got tired of talking to,
and yes, you’re the one who has always crossed my mind throughout the day!

You’re the one, who has made me smile even without trying,
and you’re the one who has made me laugh even in my worst,
and yes, you’re the one who has always affected my emotions with all your actions!

I’ll never be brave enough to lose you, even though you’re not mine,
but you’re the one I’ve always been afraid of losing,
and yes, you’re the one I want to keep in my life, for always!

You’re the one, I want to spend all my good days, and all my bad days.
I’ve never been so sure about someone or something in my entire existence.
So yes, you’re the one, and I say this without a single doubt in my mind.

Abhishek Choudhary

Lawyer, Writer

I'm an Indian lawyer and I practice law at the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. I'm passionate, funny, tenacious, courageous and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. But more than everything, I'm just human and I have weaknesses, I make mistakes and I experience sadness, but I learn from all these things to make me a better person and a better human.

0 comments:

Post a Comment