Waiting for the phone to ring

by January 29, 2020 0 comments

I've been waiting for the phone to ring,
Knowing well, today it’s not gonna tring,
Sooner or later, every day I get a ping,
Which make me feels like a king,
But I've been waiting for the phone to ring.

One day, my phone’s gonna ring,
I can sense the joy it’ll bring,
That day surely I’m gonna sing,
But today, I've been waiting for the phone to ring.

I no longer force a thing,
Have I become a sheep in a sling?
Waiting for the phone to ring
I go up in a swing,
But there’s nothing more I can do, I've been waiting for the phone to ring.

I’m hopeful that one day my phone will ring,
Your voice on the other end will again sing,
And it’ll take away this thing that sting,
But for today, I’ll be waiting for the phone to ring,
Knowing well, today it’s not gonna tring.

Abhishek Choudhary

Lawyer, Writer

I'm an Indian lawyer and I practice law at the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. I'm passionate, funny, tenacious, courageous and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. But more than everything, I'm just human and I have weaknesses, I make mistakes and I experience sadness, but I learn from all these things to make me a better person and a better human.

0 comments:

Post a Comment