Maybe

by January 14, 2020 0 comments

I find it very difficult to express everything that I'm feeling right now. And I don't know whether you feel exactly the same or even something close to what I feel. A part of me thinks that you feel exactly the same. A part of me thinks you don’t. A part of me is still confused. I don't know. 

There is a lot of may be's in between the 'yes' and 'no'. Certainly I never had this kinda situation in my life, wherein I got confronted with so much confusion. I can't really even say whether they are confusions or mere surmises and conjectures. I don't know.

Maybe I'm thinking too much at the moment. Maybe I have a lot on my mind right now. Maybe it's psychotic, or maybe you're feeling exactly the same. Maybe I've already confronted the truth, maybe you still need sometime, or maybe you never really want to. Maybe you don't want to let go your past, maybe you still look for a future there. Maybe I think too much, or maybe what I'm thinking is exactly the situation we're going through. I don't know. 

I just want to have answers of some of those maybe's. Maybe that will help me ease up. Maybe that'll give me some peace, I'm looking for, or maybe that'll puzzle me more and I might get entangled with a lot more maybe's. I actually don’t know anything right now.

Abhishek Choudhary

Lawyer, Writer

I'm an Indian lawyer and I practice law at the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. I'm passionate, funny, tenacious, courageous and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. But more than everything, I'm just human and I have weaknesses, I make mistakes and I experience sadness, but I learn from all these things to make me a better person and a better human.

0 comments:

Post a Comment