I’ll always be everything you would look for

by February 11, 2020 0 comments
Though there’re a million promises I’m willing to make, but here a select few.

(Ofcourse, like we say in legal terminology ‘this list is inclusive but not exhaustive’)

I’ll be the sun when it’s dark and the umbrella when it rains,
I’ll be the guard and the shield when you run out of defense.

I’ll be the voice when you need to say, things which you cannot say to everyone ,
and the ear when no one else will listen to your silence.
(I’m fluent in silence too.)

I’ll be the answer to questions that question your ability and potential,
and the reminder that ‘you have everything you need to make an impact in the world’.

Let me not say more, you know I’ve been true to you always and I’ll always be, till eternity.

I don’t need a day exclusively titled as ‘promise day’ to say what all I can be to you, but still so do you know, I say, “I’ll always be everything you would look for”.
.
.
.
.
I promise.

Abhishek Choudhary

Lawyer, Writer

I'm an Indian lawyer and I practice law at the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. I'm passionate, funny, tenacious, courageous and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. But more than everything, I'm just human and I have weaknesses, I make mistakes and I experience sadness, but I learn from all these things to make me a better person and a better human.

0 comments:

Post a Comment