She

by December 20, 2019 0 comments
The odds were stacked against her, as always, but she won anyway, that's what she has done since the day she was born.

She fought hard and she earned every damn one.

Her soul is fierce, her heart is brave and her mind is strong.

But more than anything else, she is unstoppable, for she take anything she want, with a smile.

She's full of fire, but her passion burns brighter that her fears.

"Experience taught her", "hurt raised her", but neither defined her, for she never gave up.

She's been through more hell than you'll ever know. But that's what gives her beauty an undeniable edge.

She's definitely a chaos, but a beautiful one.

She’s a drop of water in the desert full of sand.

She’s an angel who can turn every thorn into a flower.

She'll not only climb mountains, if need be, she'll move them too.

She's predictable in her own unpredictability.

She's the result of the pieces that she refused to let life take from her.

She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like a pair of wings.

She's the master of her fate, Captain of her soul, Traitor of her failures and Creator of her destiny.

She's more than what any word can describe. And the world is no one, to place labels on her. 

Abhishek Choudhary

Lawyer, Writer

I'm an Indian lawyer and I practice law at the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. I'm passionate, funny, tenacious, courageous and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. But more than everything, I'm just human and I have weaknesses, I make mistakes and I experience sadness, but I learn from all these things to make me a better person and a better human.

0 comments:

Post a Comment