Do a thing called what you want

by January 30, 2020 0 comments

Never let them tell you, what you can and what you cannot do.
Stop worrying about what others think. Instead, start caring about what you think.
Start working on what will make you happy.
Start focusing on what will make your life easy.
Try believing yourself so much that it shouldn’t matter what they think.
Let yourself be you, truly, freely and completely.
Life happens to you when you are busy planning other things. But if you develop a passion of pursuing your dreams, everything will fall into place. Sometimes the blurs in your life are the best part, for no one sees what you see. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire. Do a thing called what you want.
Never let the small minds convince you that your dreams are too big. Listen to what people don’t say, because, when the going gets tough, the getting gets easy.
Your journey won’t be the same as anyone else’s, so don’t let them tell you what it’s supposed to look like.
Embrace the uncertainties, challenge the challenges and chase the impossible. Do not look around for inspiration, instead, be their inspiration. Remember, you are what you manifest. Create the highest, grandest, biggest vision possible for you.
It’s okay to live a life others don’t understand. Look in the mirror. That’s your biggest competition, right there, in front of you. Starve your distractions and start feeding your focus. Let your passion burn brighter that your biggest fear. The doubts within yourself are your biggest enemy. Accept that failure is an option, because when you fail, you get up, and that keeps you going. And finally, don’t let life happen to you, make your own happenings, always.
I hope you'll find yourself trusting a little more, with every piece that I write.
I hope one day I can convince you, that you're stronger than you could imagine.
I hope you’ll realize your worth and would agree that you are doing better than you think.
I write because the world will easily tell you ‘you can’t’, but I want to tell you ‘you can’.
I want you to accept “you will”.

Abhishek Choudhary

Lawyer, Writer

I'm an Indian lawyer and I practice law at the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. I'm passionate, funny, tenacious, courageous and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. But more than everything, I'm just human and I have weaknesses, I make mistakes and I experience sadness, but I learn from all these things to make me a better person and a better human.

0 comments:

Post a Comment